Both the Sanden ECO system or the Reclaim Energy systems available
* Save up to 80% of your conventional electric storage hot water bills.
* Environmentally friendly
* Fully Solar PV compatible
* Attracts Federal Government rebates (via Small Trade Certificates)
* Available in various tank sizes
* Stainless Steel Tanks or Vitreous Enamel
An air to water heat pump is a very efficient device that uses heat in the ambient air for hot water production. Its heat energy output is about three to five times as high as the electricity input required to run it.
Enjoy massive long-term energy savings. With Heat Pump Hot Water you can save up to 80% off your hot water bill. Why? Because these systems use less energy and have a higher thermal output than electric or gas water heaters. The top-down Heat Pump return heating design ensures quick water recovery. The systemsare whisper quiet and up to 200% more environmentally friendly than systems that use standard refrigerants.
The Heat Pump Controller has 5 presets that allow you to customise your hot water management at the touch of a button.