Green Mountain Grills
From GREEN MOUNTAIN GRILLS in the U.S., pellet smokers (The lazy man’s BBQ).
* Ledge WiFi – Black Hood or Stainless Steel Hood – Cooking Surface 2955cm2
* Peak WiFi – Black Hood or Stainless Steel Hood – Cooking Surface 4245cm2
The Ledge and Peak models feature internal cooking light, a rotisserie option, and collapsible front shelf.
1. DIGITAL CONTROLLER – manages the internal temp by controlling the fuel and oxygen supply to the firebox.
2. AUGER MOTOR – turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox.
3. HEAT ROD – ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
4. COMBUSTION FAN – maintains cooking temps in the most extreme weather and blows most of the ash out of the firebox for less frequent cleaning.
5. FIREBOX – The Venturi-style firebox creates the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke and flavor throughout the grill.
Control & monitor grill and food temperatures.
Create and set cooking profiles that are fully customizable and programable for easy repetition.
Set timers and receive alerts to help manage your cooks even better.
Aromatic Pellets from GREEN MOUNTAIN GRILLS. Available in 4 varieties:
- Premium Gold Blend: This mellow blend of red oak, hickory, and maple subtly flavors your food without overpowering it.
- Premium Fruitwood Blend: This bold blend of cherry, beech, and pecan (yes, pecan is a fruit!) smells sweet when you cook and adds character to whatever you grill.
- Premium Apple Blend: This sublime blend of Applewood, American Hickory, and Red Oak is mature but gentle.